Bake Believe’s Keto Donuts with Chocolate Glaze
Yield: 12 donuts
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
For the Donuts:
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 ¼ cups almond flour
- ½ cup Swerve
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Glaze:
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons Confectioners Swerve
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup heavy cream, or more as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously butter a donut pan (or two) that can hold 12 donuts.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, vanilla, and vinegar.
- Sift the almond flour, Swerve, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into the wet ingredients and stir well.
- Evenly distribute the batter in the donut pans to make 12 donuts.
- Bake until they begin to brown around the edges, about 12 minutes. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan.
- To make the glaze, combine the semi-sweet baking chips, butter, cocoa powder, Confectioners Swerve, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Place over a very low heat and stir just until melted. Do not overcook.
- Stir in the heavy cream. If the mixture is too thick, add a small amount of heavy cream.
- Dip the donuts, one at a time into the chocolate glaze, and place on a cookie sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes so that the glaze can harden.