Keto Dark Chocolate-Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
Yield: 16 eggs
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
For the Peanut Butter Filling:
- 1 cup unsweetened smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour, or more as needed
- ¼ cup maple syrup alternative like Lakanto
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Chocolate Coating:
- 1 ½ cups Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the peanut butter filling. Mix until well combined.
- Divide the filling into 8 balls, then shape the 8 balls into an egg shape.
- Place the eggs on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and place in the refrigerator to chill while you prepare the coating.
- Place the 1 ½ cups of Bake Believe Dark Chocolate Baking Chips and ½ teaspoon coconut oil in a medium microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Place peanut butter eggs, one at a time, in the melted dark chips and spoon on to coat.
- Using a fork, lift the egg from the melted dark chips and tap to remove the excess.
- Scrape the fork on the edge of the bowl and transfer to the parchment lined cookie sheet by scraping the egg off of the fork with a toothpick.
- Transfer the remaining melted dark chips to a piping bag. Drizzle the eggs with the melted dark chips in a zig-zag pattern.
- Transfer the peanut butter eggs to the refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes or until the chocolate is hardened.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to eat.