Bake Believe’s Keto Dark Chocolate Fudge Pops
Yield: 6-8 popsicles (depends on popsicle mold)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 10 minutes (+ 8 hours cooling)
- 1 cup Bake Believe ™ Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup monk fruit erythritol sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6-8 popsicle sticks
- In a small pot, whisk together heavy cream, coconut milk, sweetener, and cacao over medium-low until combined.
- Add dark chocolate chips, vanilla, and salt. Continue to heat until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring often.
- Divide the mixture among 6-8 popsicle molds and insert sticks as directed. If no molds are available, you can use paper cups or even ice cube trays.
- Transfer pops to freezer for 8 hours, or until set.