Keto Dark Chocolate French Silk Pie
Yield: 8-16 servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 40 minutes
For the Crust:
- 1 â…” cups fine almond flour
- 3 tablespoons Confectioners Swerve
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Whipped Cream:
- 1 ½ cups chilled heavy cream
- ¼ cup Confectioners Swerve
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
For the Filling:
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Swerve
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup cocoa powder
For the Garnish:
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the crust. Firmly press into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake the crust until golden around the edges, about 8 minutes. Set aside to cool in the refrigerator.
- Place a large bowl in the freezer to chill for at least 10 minutes.
- Pour the heavy cream in the chilled bowl along with the ¼ cup Confectioners Swerve and ½ teaspoon vanilla.
- Beat until medium peaks form. Place in the refrigerator.
- In another large bowl, beat the cream cheese and ¾ cup Swerve with an electric mixer until soft. Add the cocoa powder and beat, once again, until well incorporated.
- With the mixer running, slowly pour in the melted dark chips, beating after each addition. Scrape the bowl and beat again.
- Beat in the sour cream.
- Add in all but 1 ½ cups of the whipped cream and mix well. Scrape the bowl and beat again until well incorporated.
- Add the pie filling to the chilled crust and spread out until smooth. Top with the remaining 1 ½ cups whipped cream.
- Sprinkle the pie with the 2 tablespoons chopped dark chips and chill for at least 2 hours.