Keto Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Yield: 1 loaf
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45-55 mins
- Cooling Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 2 hours
- ½ cup plus a tablespoon extra for garnish Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup granulated swerve
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease or line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, granulated swerve, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Add the melted coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Fold in the grated zucchini and Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- As it cools but making sure the bread isn’t too hot, press Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips onto the crust of the bread
- Once cooled, slice and serve the Keto Chocolate Zucchini Bread.
- Enjoy right away or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.