Iced Almond Mocha
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- ¾ cup Bake Believe® Milk Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon pure stevia extract
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 ½ cups strongly brewed coffee
- 1 cup almond milk
- Combine heavy cream and stevia in a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, whip on high speed until stiff peaks have formed. Set aside.
- Place coffee, almond milk, and ½ cup chocolate chips in in a saucepan. Heat on low, whisking constantly until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly. Melt remaining chocolate chips and set aside to cool slightly.
- Fill glasses with ice, then pour coffee-chocolate mixture on top. Top with prepared whipped cream then drizzle with melted chocolate. Serve immediately and enjoy!