Hot Chocolate Cookies
Yield: 10 cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips
- ½ cup creamy unsweetened cashew or almond butter
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Swerve
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- â…› teaspoon baking soda
- â…› teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons water, or more as needed
- 3 Keto friendly marshmallows, like La Nouba, each cut into 4 pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and generously grease with butter.
- In a large bowl, combine the nut butter and egg until it begins to thicken.
- Add the Swerve, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and vanilla, then mix until mostly combined.
- Add the water, a little at a time, until you achieve a thick cake batter consistency. Add more water, if needed.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon portions of the cookie batter onto the prepared cookie sheet, placing 1-inch apart.
- Press a marshmallow piece into the middle of each cookie.
- Bake the cookies until they have risen and are cracked around the marshmallows.
- Set aside to cool.
- Place the 1 cup milk chips in a small bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Transfer the melted milk chips to a piping bag and cut off the tip.
- Pipe stripes of the melted chips onto the cookies.
- Enjoy warm or allow to cool, then serve.