Honey Glazed Grilled Peaches
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Chips
- 6 peaches, sliced in half, pits removed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the grill to 400F. Drizzle honey onto the cut-side of each peach, then brush with a basting brush to spread. Sprinkle each with cinnamon.
- Transfer to the grill face-side down and grill until tender and juicy, about 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and grill for 3 to 4 minutes more. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Melt the chocolate chips using a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until combined and smooth.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over grilled peaches and serve immediately.