Holiday Dipped Strawberries
Yield: 18-24 Strawberries
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Chill Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 (9 ounce) Bag Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Chocolate Flavored Melting Wafers
- 18-24 strawberries
- Oil-based candy coloring
- Unsweetened coconut (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Wash and dry strawberries and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate wafers over a double boiler or in a microwave on low power, stirring every 15 to 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Set aside.
- Melt the white wafers over a double boiler or in a microwave on low power, stirring every 15 to 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Divide the chocolate into 3 bowls. Leave one white, then add red coloring to one and green coloring to the other. stir until fully combined and smooth.
- Dip strawberries into various colored coatings then transfer to prepared baking sheet. Transfer each chocolate coating to a piping bag and pipe designs onto dipped strawberries. Alternatively, you can sprinkle on unsweetened coconut on to the dipped strawberries before the coating sets.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve and enjoy!