Heart Shaped Brownies
Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
For the Brownies
- 2 cups Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips
- 6 eggs at room temperature
- Sprinkles (optional)
For the Drizzle
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips
- 1 Tablespoon heavy cream
- Red food coloring (as needed)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch by 9-inch baking dish with parchment paper, making sure to have some overlap the edges to easily remove the brownies later.
- Place the 2 cups milk chips in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with an electric mixer until frothy on the top, but still liquid on the bottom, about 3 minutes.
- Quickly pour the melted milk chips into the beaten eggs.
- Immediately beat with the electric mixer until the mixture comes together to form a brownie batter. It’s okay if there are some flecks of unmixed melted chips in the batter.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake in the oven until the brownies just puff in the middle, about 25 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the dish for about 15 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to a cooling rack until completely cool, about 45 minutes more.
- Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, stamp out a heart shape in the brownies, making 4 of them
- Place the ¼ cups milk chips and 1 tablespoon heavy cream in a small heat-proof bowl and microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Stir the glaze until it thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Add red food coloring 1 drop at a time as needed to achieve desired color.
- Put the drizzle in a small plastic food bag with 1 corner cut off and use it to drizzle over the brownies.
- Top with sprinkles if desired.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.