Grilled Watermelon with Chocolate Balsamic Sauce
Yield: 8 quarter slices
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons Bake Believe ® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 8 quarter slices watermelon, 1 1/2â€ thick
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon mint, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small pot, heat balsamic vinegar over medium-high until just boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 8-10 minutes until reduced by half.
- Rub each slice of watermelon with olive oil. Add slices to hot grill and sear 4-5 minutes.
- Remove vinegar mixture from heat, add baking chips, and stir until smooth.
- Remove slices to a platter, drizzle with sauce, and garnish with mint and sea salt.