Bake Believe’s Gluten Free Chipwiches
Yield: 12 chipwiches
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup Bake Believe™ Semi-Sweet Baking Chips (plus extra for topping)
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream, regular or dairy free
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a hand mixer to cream the butter and coconut sugar until smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla and beat until combined, about 10 seconds.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda and sea salt and mix until combined.
- Fold in the semi-sweet baking chips and roll the cookies into balls, either 6 large or a dozen regular sized.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool completely.
- Transfer the ice cream to a bowl and let sit for about 10 minutes until softened.
- Spread ice cream onto half of the cooled cookies, then top with remaining cookies.
- Sprinkle semi-sweet baking chips onto the sides of the sandwiches and enjoy immediately or store in the freezer.