Ghost Cheesecake Bites
Yield: 12 ghosts
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 55 minutes
For the Crust:
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Confectioners Swerve
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Ghost Filling:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Swerve
- 2 tablespoons full fat Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup heavy cream, chilled
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cupcake tin with 12 paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the crust until completely mixed.
- Divide the crust evenly among the 12 paper liners.
- Using a measuring cup or your fingers, press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom of the liners.
- Bake the crusts until lightly browned around the edges, about 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool while you prepare the ghost filling
- Place a medium bowl in the refrigerator to chill.
- In another medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, Swerve, and Greek yogurt until fully mixed and fluffy.
- In the chilled bowl, combine the heavy cream, vanilla, and salt.
- Beat until medium peaks form.
- Fold the heavy cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer the filling to a piping bag fitted with a large, round tip.
- Pipe the ghost filling onto the crust in a spiral pile.
- Insert 3 semi-sweet chips into each ghost, leaving the flat side of the chip exposed, to make a face.
- Chill the ghosts in the refrigerator until firm, about 1 hour.
- Serve right away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.