Frozen Mousse Pops
Yield: About 8 -12 frozen pops
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Freezing Time: 6 hours minutes
- Total Time: 6 hours, 30 minutes
- 1 (9-ounce Bag) Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 2 ½ cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*Special Equipment: Ice pop molds and sticks
- Place the Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips in a large bowl. Heat 1 cup cream to a gentle boil, stirring often. Remove from heat and pour over chocolate chips. Let stand for 1 minute, then whisk until combined and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly for 10 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- Combine remaining 1 ½ cups of heavy cream and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Whip with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks have formed.
- Pour half of the whipped cream into the cooled chocolate mixture and gently fold until fully incorporated. Repeat with remaining whipped cream and continue folding until fully incorporated.
- Transfer to the ice pop molds. Tap on the kitchen counters to help the mousse settle into the cavity. Add additional mousse and fill to the top. Insert sticks and freeze until frozen, about 6 hours