Easter Egg Fruit Pizza
Yield: ~6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
For the Sugar Cookie:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Chocolate Ganache:
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- ¼ cup heavy cream
For the Cream Cheese Layer:
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Confectioners Swerve
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
For the Fruit Decoration:
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the 1 stick butter, 1 tablespoon cream cheese, and vanilla with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, ⅓ cup Confectioners Swerve, and salt then beat again until fully combined.
- Press the sugar cookie dough out onto the prepared cookie sheet in the shape of an egg.
- The dough should be about ½-inch thick.
- If the dough is too sticky, pop it into the freezer for 10 minutes and then try again.
- Bake the sugar cookie until it is lightly browned, about 12 minutes. It will still be very soft.
- Cool for 10 minutes at room temperature, then transfer to the freezer to chill completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the ganache.
- Place the ¼ cup semi-sweet chips and ¼ cup heavy cream in a small heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Continue stirring until the ganache thickens slightly.
- Transfer the ganache to the refrigerator to firm up, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the sugar cookie and ganache are fully chilled, gently spread the ganache over the sugar cookie, leaving a ½-inch margin around the edge.
- Place the cookie in the freezer to allow the ganache to firm while you make the cream cheese layer.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the 6 ounces cream cheese, ¼ cup Confectioners Swerve, ½ teaspoon vanilla, and 1 tablespoon heavy cream for 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over the ganache.
- Decorate the top with the fresh fruit to create an Easter egg design.
- Enjoy right away or store, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.