Double Dark Chocolate Panna Cotta
Yield: 4 large or 8 small servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 40 minutes
For the Panna Cotta:
- 4 ounces Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, roughly chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 ¼ cups water
- Pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup Swerve
- 2 (7 gram) envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 ounces Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, roughly chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Fresh raspberries, as desired
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Bar
- In a medium saucepan, combine the chopped dark bar, heavy cream, water, salt, and Swerve.
- Sprinkle the gelatin on top of the mixture and allow to bloom for 10 minutes.
- Place the mixture over medium heat and whisk until it begins to steam and the chocolate has melted completely.
- Pour an even amount of the chocolate mixture into 4 large or 8 small glasses, bowls, or jars.
- Place the panna cotta in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm.
- Place the 2 ounces chopped dark bar and ½ cup heavy cream in a heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Pour an even amount of the ganache on top of the panna cotta.
- Return to the refrigerator for another 10 minutes or until the ganache is firm.
- Top with raspberries and chopped dark bar.