Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Yield: 18 cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- ⅓ cup plus ⅓ cup Bake Believe™ Milk Baking Chips, divided
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup Swerve
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ coconut flour
- ⅓ cocoa powder
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the ⅓ cup milk chips and 10 tablespoons butter in a large heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add the instant coffee followed by the eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated.
- Add the Swerve and vanilla, then mix once more.
- Add the coconut flour, almond flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix until incorporated, then stir in the remaining ⅓ cup of milk chips.
- Drop the cookie dough, 1 tablespoon at a time on the cookie sheet, placing them 1 inch apart.
- Bake the cookies until they puff up in the middle, about 12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes, then enjoy warm.