Bake Believe’s Dipped Frozen Bananas
Yield: 8 dipped bananas
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Freezer Time: 2 hours (and 10 minutes before serving)
- Total Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
- 4 bananas, peeled and cut in half crosswise
- ½ cup each of Bake Believe™ White, Semi-Sweet, and Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup chopped freeze dried strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- Push a popsicle stick or corn skewer into each banana half and freeze for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Prep and gather all of the toppings. The melted chips set very fast, so it’s best to have everything organized before you begin.
- Place the white baking chips in a heatproof bowl with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Do this with the semi-sweet and dark chocolate baking chips so you have 3 bowls of baking chips, each with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil added to them.
- In a double boiler, melt the white baking chips and coconut oil mixture. Alternatively, microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until melted.
- Repeat step 4 with the semi-sweet and dark chocolate baking chips.
- Working one at a time, alternating between the 3 flavors, spoon the melted chips over the frozen bananas and immediately sprinkle with your desired toppings. Drizzle with additional melted chips, as desired.
- Return the bananas to a cookie sheet and freeze for 10 minutes before enjoying.