Bake Believe’s Dark Chocolate Coconut Cashew Clusters (Paleo/Keto Friendly)
Yield: 20 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup raw cashews
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a sauce pan, heat shredded coconut over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, until golden and toasted. Remove from heat, add salt, and stir to combine.
- In a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate baking chips and coconut oil. Alternatively, microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until melted.
- Remove bowl from heat. Add cashews to the melted dark chocolate and stir to coat.
- Scoop mixture about 1 tablespoon at a time onto prepared sheet pan to make 20 clusters.
- Sprinkle each cluster with toasted coconut.
- Transfer to refrigerator for 1 hour, until solidified. Enjoy.