Dark Chocolate and Nut Granola
Yield: 12 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time:10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- 4 ounces Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Bar, roughly chopped
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pecans
- â…” cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup flax meal
- 1 cup Swerve
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg white
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large food processor, blend the almonds, walnuts, and pecans until fine.
- Add the sunflower seeds, flax meal, and Swerve then blend once again until finely chopped.
- Add the butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Blend until the mixture begins to clump together.
- Transfer the mixture to the lined cookie sheet and spread it to fill the cookie sheet.
- Bake until the sides begin to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Allow the granola to cool for 15 minutes, then stir with a spatula to form clusters of granola.
- When the granola is almost cool, add the chopped dark chocolate and stir to combine. You want the chocolate to melt slightly so that it can stick to the granola.
- Allow to cool completely, then store in an airtight container or enjoy some right away.