Creepy Cookies and Cream Bark
Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
For the Cookie Crumble:
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ½ tablespoon Swerve
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- â…› teaspoon vanilla
For the Creepy Crawlies:
For the Bark:
- 1 ½ cups Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all of the ingredients for the cookie crumble until fully mixed.
- Roll the cookie mixture between 2 pieces of parchment paper until about â…›-inch thick.
- Remove 1 layer of the parchment paper, leaving the bottom layer under the cookie dough.
- Transfer the cookie dough to a cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookie dough until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Set the cookie aside to cool until firm, about 20 minutes.
- Crumble into small pieces.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate melting wafers in a small bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Transfer the melted chocolate wafers to a piping bag.
- Pipe bugs and worms onto the lined cookie sheet.
- Place the creepy crawlies in the refrigerator until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Line another cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the white melting wafers in a medium bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Stir the cookie crumbles into the white melting wafers.
- Spread the mixture on the lined cookie sheet, until about ¼-inch thick.
- Carefully place the creepy crawlies onto the bark.
- Firmly tap the cookie sheet on a table to help the creepy crawlies to adhere to the bark.
- Chill until the bark is firm, about 15 minutes.
- Cut or break the bark into pieces.
- Enjoy right away or transfer to an airtight container.