Creamy Cannoli Dip
Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Cooling Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- ¾ cup Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Confectioners Swerve
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese, drained
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Keto-friendly cookies and berries
- Place the cream cheese and Confectioners Swerve in a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the ricotta and vanilla then mix again until fully incorporated.
- Place a medium bowl in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to chill.
- Add the heavy cream to the chilled bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until medium peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the milk chips and gently fold in until mixed well.
- Serve the dip with keto-friendly cookies and berries.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.