Cranberry-White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 9 cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- ¼ cup Bake Believe™ White Baking Chips, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup keto-friendly sticky maple syrup, like Good Good Sweet Like Syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, maple syrup, applesauce, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt and mix to combine.
- Add the white baking chips and dried cranberries, then mix once more.
- Divide the dough into 9 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball, then flatten to form a cookie shape.
- Place on the cookie sheet and bake until the edges of the cookies begin to lightly brown, about 12 minutes.
- Garnish by pressing additional white chips into the warm cookies, if desired.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 15 minutes and eat warm or allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.