Cranberry-Orange Chocolate Clusters
Yield: 6 clusters
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Cooling Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- ⅔ cup whole raw almonds, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- ¼ tablespoon orange zest
- Roughly chop the whole almonds and set aside.
- Zest orange and set aside for 10-20 minutes to dry slightly.
- Microwave semi-sweet chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 40-60 seconds, stirring every 10 seconds until fully melted.
- Stir the chopped almonds, cranberries, and zest into the bowl of melted semi-sweet chips.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out and place onto a parchment-lined pan.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to set for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately or store for up to 5 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.