Cranberry Orange Chocolate Chip Granola
Yield: 8 cups
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Bake Time: 25 minutes
- Cooling Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 3 ½ cups oatmeal
- 1 ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup pepitas
- ½ cups chia seeds
- ¼ cup ground flaxseeds
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 large orange, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 18-inch x 13-inch rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine oatmeal, pecans, pepitas, chia seeds and flaxseeds in a large bowl. Stir to combine. Add olive oil, honey, orange juice, orange zest, and vanilla. Stir mixture until fully coated and combined.
- Transfer to prepared pan in a smooth even layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping the granola halfway through baking. Remove from oven and let cool completely in pan.
- Break up cooled granola and stir in chocolate chips and cranberries. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.