Yield: 12 bars
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
For the Coconut Middle:
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¾ cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 ½ tablespoons Confectioners Swerve
For the Chocolate Dip:
- 1 ½ Bake Believe™ Dark Chocolate Baking Bars, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the coconut cream and coconut oil and a large heat-proof bowl and microwave for 45 seconds. Stir to combine.
- Add the shredded coconut and Confectioners Swerve and stir once more.
- Divide the coconut mixture into 12 equal portions.
- Form the coconut portions into long oval bar shapes.
- Place in the freezer.
- Place the chopped dark baking bar and 1 teaspoon coconut oil in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Using a fork, dip a coconut bar into the melted dark baking bar.
- Tap the fork on the edge of the bowl, then scrape on the side of the bowl to remove the excess chocolate.
- Place the bar on the lined cookie sheet and repeat with the remaining coconut bars.
- Put the bars in the freezer to harden, if necessary, for 5 minutes, then serve.