Cinnamon-Spiced Chocolate Fondue
Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
For the Chocolate Fondue:
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons Confectioners Swerve
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon rum (optional)
- Keto-friendly cake cubes
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh raspberries
- Keto-friendly marshmallows
- Place the dark chips, heavy cream, almond milk, Confectioners Swerve, cinnamon, and salt in a large heat-proof bowl.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Stir in the vanilla and rum if using.
- Transfer to a fondue pot or serve right away in the bowl with cake, strawberries, raspberries, and marshmallows while hot.