Chocolate Superfood Energy Bars
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes (+30 minutes cooling)
- 1/2 cup Bake Believe ® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tablespoons goji berries
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and divided
- 1/4 cup keto-friendly maple flavored syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8â€ square baking pan with parchment paper, allowing excess to hang over sides. Set aside.
- In a food processor, combine pecans, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, coconut, goji berries, and chia seeds. Pulse 3-4 times, until roughly chopped.
- Add tahini, coconut oil, syrup, egg, cacao, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Pulse to combine.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Spread into an even layer.
- Transfer pan to oven. Bake 20-22 minutes, until golden and set.
- Remove from oven. Cool 30 minutes. Carefully lift from pan using excess parchment paper then slice into 16 bars.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt dark chocolate baking chips. Drizzle over top of bars. Set aside until chocolate is set.