Chocolate Rice Cakes
Yield: About 18 cakes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Chill time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 bag Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 cups puffed crispy rice cereal
- Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with plastic wrap and set aside. Combine chocolate chips, coconut oil, vanilla and cinnamon. Melt, using a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until combined and smooth.
- Place cereal into a large bowl, then pour melted chocolate mixture on top. Gently fold and stir the mixture until fully coated.
- Pour into prepared baking sheet and spread in an even layer. Press to compact. Transfer to refrigerator until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
- Using a circular cookie cutter, cut out circles. Store in an airtight container at room temperature and enjoy!