Chocolate Pumpkin Yogurt Parfaits
Yield: 3, 1 cup Servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 banana
- Place chocolate chips in a large bowl. Heat the cream in a saucepan until it reaches a gentle boil. Remove from heat and pour over chocolate chips. Let the mixture rest for 1 minute, then mix until combined and smooth.
- Stir together Greek yogurt, pumpkin, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Layer together chocolate mixture and yogurt mixture in individual serving containers. Top with sliced bananas just before serving.