Chocolate Pomegranate Clusters
Yield: 12 clusters
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes (+ 10 minutes cooling)
- 1 cup Bake Believe ® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silpat. Set aside.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt the semisweet chocolate baking chips.
- On prepared sheet pan, scoop about 1 teaspoon of pomegranate arils at a time to make 12 piles.
- Top each pile of pomegranate arils with about 1 Tablespoon of melted chocolate baking chips.
- Set aside for 10 minutes, until chocolate is set.