Bake Believe’s Chocolate Hazelnut Bread (Paleo/Keto Friendly)
Yield: 12 servings
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 32 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips, divided
- 2 cups hazelnut flour
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ghee, melted
- ½ cup keto-friendly maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together hazelnut flour, cacao, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together ghee, maple syrup, vanilla extract, eggs, and almond milk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined. Add 1/4 cup semi-sweet baking chips and stir to incorporate.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup semi-sweet chips.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake 28-32 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow bread to cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Carefully remove to a wire rack and slice into 12 slices. Enjoy.