Chocolate Eggnog Fudge
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Cooling Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 10 minutes (+ 8 hours cooling)
- 1/2 cup Bake Believe ® White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1/4 cup Bake Believe ® Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup keto-friendly maple syrup
- 1/3 cup keto eggnog
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, allowing excess to hang over sides. Set aside.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt white chocolate baking chips.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, butter, melted white chocolate baking chips, maple syrup, eggnog, nutmeg, and cinnamon until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt milk chocolate baking chips.
- Drizzle melted milk chocolate chips over top of fudge. Swirl with a toothpick to make a pattern.
- Transfer pan to refrigerator for at least 8 hours. Cut into 20 pieces.