Chocolate Drizzle Strawberry-Banana Ice Pops
Yield: 6-8 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Freeze Time: 6 hours
Special Equipment: Ice pop molds
- 1 (4 ounce) Bake Believe® Milk Chocolate Baking Bar
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 15 medium strawberries
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Place bananas, strawberries, and coconut milk in a blender. Puree on high speed until smooth. Pour into ice pop molds and freeze until frozen, about 6 hours.
- Melt milk chocolate bar over a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Remove ice pops from molds and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle melted chocolate on top. Serve immediately or cover and return to freezer until ready to enjoy.