Chocolate Drizzle Plantain Chips
Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 ounces Bake Believe® Semisweet Baking Bar, finely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) bag plantain or banana chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place plantain chip in an even layer on top.
- Placed chopped baking bar in a heat-proof bowl and microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Drizzle chocolate onto chips. Transfer to the freezer until chocolate it set, about 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy! Store in an airtight container.