Chocolate Drizzle Apple Chips
Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Bake Time: 2 ½ hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 45 minutes
- 2 ounces Bake Believe® Semisweet Baking Bar, finely chopped
- 4 apples
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a mandolin slicer, carefully cut apples into very thin slices. Transfer apples in a single layer to prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle with cinnamon and transfer to the oven until dehydrated, about 2 ½ to 3 hours.
- Remove from oven and let apples cool in the pan completely. (Once cooled, apples should be crisp. If they are not, return the oven and continue baking, checking the apples every 15 minutes).
- Placed chopped baking bar in a heat-proof bowl and microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Loosen the apples from the parchment paper, then drizzle with chocolate. Transfer to the freezer until chocolate it set, about 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy! Store in an airtight container.