Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry Hearts
Yield: 12-16 strawberry hearts
- Prep Time: 10 mintues
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- ⅓ cup Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers
- ⅓ cup Bake Believe® Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 6-8 fresh strawberries
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Pull the green tops off of the strawberries.
- Cut the strawberries in half lengthwise.
- Cut a V into the wider top part of the strawberry to give it a heart shape.
- Repeat with all the strawberries, then place them cut side down onto a paper towel to dry them.
- Dab the V cut out part of the strawberries, as well, with a paper towel.
- Insert a sucker stick into the bottom of each strawberry half, dabbing away any juice with a paper towel.
- Place the white melting wafers in a small heat-proof bowl and place the chocolate melting wafers in another small heat-proof bowl.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until both are melted.
- Spoon the melted wafers onto the strawberries, as desired. You can cover them completely or halfway.
- Reheat the melting wafers in the microwave and transfer any remaining chocolate to piping bags.
- Drizzle on the dipped strawberries.
- Transfer the strawberries to the refrigerator until hardened, about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.