Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars
Yield: 6 bars
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours, 40 minutes
For the Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars:
- ¾ cups heavy cream
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Swerve
For the Dip:
- 4 ounces Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Bar, roughly chopped
- 1 cup coconut oil
- Place a medium bowl in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Pour the heavy cream into the bowl and beat with an electric mixer until medium peaks form.
- Add the almond milk, vanilla, peanut butter, and Swerve and beat until the mixture thickens.
- Evenly distribute the mixture among the 6 popsicle molds.
- Insert a popsicle stick into each mold and freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Place a cookie sheet in the freezer.
- When the popsicles are fully frozen, run the mold under warm water and remove the pops.
- Place the pops on the cookie sheet in the freezer.
- Select a glass to make the chocolate dip in. This glass should be tall, thin, and be able to fit the popsicle inside for easy dipping.
- Place the chopped semi-sweet bar and coconut oil in a tall, heat-proof glass and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip the pops, one by one, into the dip mixture.
- Allow the excess to drip off, then place on the cookie sheet in the freezer until hardened.
- Enjoy right away or store in an air-tight container in the freezer.