Keto Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
Yield: 7 cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time:15 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
For the Cookies:
- ¾ cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Swerve, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Dip:
- 3 ounces Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Bar, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, Swerve, egg, almond flour, vanilla, and salt until fully combined.
- Form the dough into 7 equally sized balls.
- Place the balls on the cookie sheet and sprinkle with Swerve.
- Using a fork, flatten the balls, making a hashtag design on the top.
- Bake the cookies until lightly browned on the bottom, about 13 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Place the 3 ounces of chopped semi-sweet bar in a small bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip the half of the cookies into the melted chocolate, then return to the parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Place the cookies in the refrigerator just until the chocolate becomes firm, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and enjoy.