Chocolate Dipped Edible Flower Arrangement
Yield: 1 arrangement
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 ounces Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ½ cantaloupe, seeded and peeled
- ½ honeydew, seeded and peeled
- ¼ pineapple, peeled
- 4 strawberries, green tops removed
- 8 grapes
- Using a melon baller, create 4 melon balls from the cantaloupe.
- Slice the remaining cantaloupe and honeydew into half-moon slices, then cut those in half.
- Slice the pineapple into ½-inch slices and cut those slices using a flower cookie cutter.
- Attach the melon balls to the pineapple flowers using a toothpick broken in half.
- Thread 4 grapes onto 2 bamboo skewers.
- Place a strawberry on the end of a skewer. Repeat with the remaining strawberries.
- Do the same with the pineapple flowers and melon pieces.
- Place the semi-sweet bar and coconut oil in a small heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip some of the fruit, as desired, into the melted semi-sweet bar mixture and place on the cookie sheet.
- Chill in the refrigerator until firm.
- Place a piece of floral foam inside of a flower pot.
- Arrange the pieces in the flower pot and top with green shredded paper to look like grass.
- Store the arrangement in the refrigerator, covered in plastic wrap, until ready to enjoy!