Chocolate-Dipped Bacon Bites
Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 ounces Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Bar, finely chopped
- 3 slices thick-cut bacon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lay the bacon flat on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven until crispy, about 15 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Cut the bacon into 1-inch long pieces.
- Place the chopped baking bar in a very small heat-proof bowl and microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Take one piece of bacon and dip half of it into the chocolate.
- Shake to remove the excess chocolate, then place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Immediately sprinkle the chocolate with chopped nuts.
- Repeat with the other bacon pieces.
- Chill the bacon pieces until the chocolate hardens, about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.