Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly Chocolate Covered Iced Coffee Pops
Yield: ~10 pops
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 25 minutes
For the Coffee Pops:
- 2 ½ cups very strong coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup xylitol (we would not recommend using other sweeteners, as they may affect how the pops freeze)
For the Drizzle
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 ½ teaspoons coconut oil
- Place the coffee, heavy cream, and xylitol in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the xylitol has melted.
- Place the saucepan in a bowl filled with ice water and stir until the coffee mixture has cooled.
- Pour the coffee mixture into the popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 1 ½ hours, then insert the popsicle sticks.
- Continue freezing for 2 ½ hours more.
- Place the semi-sweet baking chips in a medium heat-proof bowl along with the coconut oil.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Run warm water over the popsicle mold and remove the pops.
- Place the pops on a cooling rack and drizzle with the melted baking chip mixture.
- Return to the freezer or enjoy immediately.