Bake Believe’s Chocolate Covered Bacon (Keto Friendly)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 6 slices thick sliced bacon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil then place a wire rack in the baking sheet. Place bacon slices in a single layer on wire rack and transfer to the preheated oven. Cook 20-22 minutes, until bacon is crisp. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Melt white baking chips and dark chocolate chips separately in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until melted.
- Line another baking sheet with parchment paper.
- One at a time, dip the top half of 3 slices of bacon in the melted white baking chips and transfer to parchment-lined baking sheet.
- One at a time, dip the top half of another 3 slices of bacon in the melted dark chocolate and transfer to parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Once chocolate has solidified, drizzle white dipped bacon with dark chocolate, and drizzle dark chocolate bacon with the white.
- Transfer to refrigerator for 10-15 minutes, until chocolate solidifies. Enjoy.