Chocolate Coconut Nests
Yield: 6 nests
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 ounces Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips, roughly chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened coarsely shredded coconut
- ¼ cup sugar-free jelly beans
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the 4 ounces chopped milk bar in a large heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add the shredded coconut to the melted milk bar and stir until the coconut is completely coated.
- Spoon the coconut mixture onto the lined cookie sheet in 6 equally sized mounds.
- Using a small spoon or chopstick, press down the middle of each pile to create a nest.
- Place a few jelly beans into the middle of each nest and press down lightly to secure.
- Place the nests in the refrigerator until they have set, about 15 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container at room temperature.