Chocolate Cinnamon Crinkle Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour
- ¼ cup Bake Believe ® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoon coconut flour
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup monkfruit-erythritol sweetener, granulated; divided
- 2 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, room temperature
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut flour, cacao powder, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat 1/3 cup sweetener, coconut oil, and vanilla extract 1-2 minutes, until creamy. Add egg and beat to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Beat to combine. Add chocolate baking chips and stir to incorporate. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place remaining sweetener in a shallow bowl.
- Scoop a heaping Tablespoon into hands and roll dough into a ball. Roll in sweetener then transfer to prepared baking sheet to make 15 cookies.
- Trasnfer baking sheet to oven and bake 15 minutes. Open oven and gently press cookies flat with the back of a spatula. Bake another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!