Keto Chocolate Chunk Pecan Sandies
Yield: 10 cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- 3 ounces Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Bar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup Swerve
- 1 ¾ cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the butter and Swerve in a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and beat, once again, until fully mixed.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, and salt. Beat until fully incorporated.
- Add the pecans and semi-sweet baking bar, then mix until fully mixed.
- Form the cookie dough into balls that are about 1 ½-inch wide.
- Press each ball to form a cookie, like you would with a hamburger patty. The cookies should be a little less than ½-inch thick.
- Place the cookie dough on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake until the edges of the cookies begin to brown, about 9 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes or until completely cooled. The cookies will appear raw, but they will set up as they cool.
- Store in a zip top bag or an airtight container.