Chocolate Chunk-Banana Nut Muffins
Yield: 8 muffins
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
- 1 ½ ounces Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Bar, roughly chopped
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Swerve
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cupcake pan with 8 paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, eggs, almond milk, and Swerve until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Set aside about 1 heaping tablespoon of chopped semi-sweet bar and pecans to garnish the muffins later.
- Mix the remaining semi-sweet bar and pecans into the muffin batter.
- Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake liners and sprinkle with the remaining chopped semi-sweet bar and pecans.
- Tap the cupcake pan firmly on a countertop to remove any air bubbles from the batter.
- Bake the muffins until they rise and become lightly browned on the top, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the pan and place on a cooling rack until they reach room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.