Chocolate Chip Walnut Fudge
Yield: about ½ pound fudge
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 25 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- ½ cup Brown Swerve
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sticky keto-friendly maple syrup, like Good Good Sweet Like Syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or maple extract
- 1 cup walnuts, very roughly chopped
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, with extra overlapping the sides so that the fudge can be easily removed from the pan.
- Place the butter, Brown Swerve, heavy cream, maple syrup, and salt, in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Whisk until the mixture comes to a boil, then reduce to medium heat and allow to simmer for 11 minutes.
- Stir in the walnuts and vanilla or maple extract.
- Continue stirring for 5 minutes to slightly cool the fudge.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle with the dark chips.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut, as desired, and serve or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.