Bake Believe’s Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Scones (Keto Friendly)
Yield: 10-12 scones
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Cooling Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 52 minutes
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 cup arrowroot flour or substitute and increase almond flour to 1 1/2 cups total to make keto friendly
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- ½ cup butter, divided
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat. Set aside
- In a food processor, pulse together almond flour, arrowroot flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and stevia until combined
- Dice 6 Tbsp of butter then add to the mixture and pulse until just crumbly and no large butter chunks remain. Melt remaining 2 Tbsp of butter and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together milk, pumpkin puree, and egg. Add almond flour mixture and stir with a rubber spatula until just combined. Add semi-sweet chocolate baking chips and fold to incorporate.
- Drop dough 1/4 cup at a time on to the prepared baking sheet to make 10-12 scones. Brush tops with melted butter.
- Transfer baking sheet to oven and bake 20-22 minutes, until golden brown and cracked.
- Remove scones and carefully transfer to a wire cooling rack. Cool 15-20 minutes then enjoy.