Bake Believe’s Dark Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Yield: 12 muffins
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 17 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- ½ cup pureed pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¾ cups tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin, eggs, butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together baking soda, almond flour, tapioca flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt until incorporated.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, then add the wet ingredients. Mix with a rubber spatula to form a thick batter.
- Add dark chocolate baking chips and gently fold them into the batter.
- Divide batter evenly between cups of prepared muffin tin.
- Bake on the center rack for 15-17 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then carefully transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy.